Friday, April 18, 2008

Amina Deep In Thought


From her first days on this earth, Amina would give you this look like she was staring through your soul. I know that sounds a little cliche, but its true. She's always been so intense and serious. She's friendly and smiles a lot now, but she's definately going to give you the once over before she becomes your friend. Sometimes she just puts her little hand on my face and stares in my eyes and I wonder, "What do you see little girl? What are you thinking about?" I definately think she knows some things that I don't know yet. I can't wait until she starts talking so she can finally tell me what's on her little mind.

2 comments:

Mama Frog said...

Hmmm...you guys say deep in thought, i say that finger is on the way UP the nose. I'm just saying.

Ginneh Akbar said...

Amina does her deepest, most profound thinking when she's picking her nose :)