Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sibling Rivalry


As you can see, Amina and Sweets DO NOT feel the same way about each other. Thankfully Sweets has enough sense to just ignore Amina rather than scratch or bite her. I guess she realizes she'd be on a one way trip to the glue factory if she laid one paw on her. (Animal lovers I'm just kidding I would never send Sweets to a glue factory...I'd get Ameen to do it. hehehe).

**Oh, and in case you're wondering why Sweets looks like Mad Eye Moody, she has glaucoma in her left eye. So twice a day Sweets and I have a wrestling match just so I can give her her eye drops. Sometimes she wins, sometimes I do, but day to day you never know how its gonna go. As if one kid with medical issues isn't enough. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is a picture is worth a THOUSAND words but your blog was worth TWO THOUSAND :) Loved every bit of it! And CUTE TITLE!