Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Manic Monday

I began my day in a mad panic because I couldn't find my wedding rings, frantically turning my jewelry box upside down only to discover the rings were...on my finger. Then later I was explaining to Ameen what a bad day I was having, and remarked "Well at least its Wednesday, week's almost over." He looked at me kinda funny and said, "Ginneh...its only Monday." Sigh.

Now before you go check me into the psych ward, I blame this on stress and sleep deprivation, and thinking it was Wednesday was probably some Freudian slip to avoid our appointment with the FEEDING TEAM at 3:00.

As my best friend Michelle so eloquently put it, "Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you." I think you can figure out who's got the full stomach today.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, wow, can I relate. Happy Tuesday, by the way. It is Tuesday, right?

As for taking Amina to the dentist, it's not fun but it is possible. Erik has gone twice now and is scheduled to go next week. We go every 6 months.

Good luck on the feeding issues. Mandarin oranges are a lifesaver!

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Just go back to bed. Sounds like you need a good, long nap!

Julie said...

I had the same kind of Monday so don't feel bad.