Thursday, May 15, 2008

Paparazzi: photographers who take candid photographs of celebrities, usually by shadowing them in their public and private activities.


"Mom, I don't know how, but they found me all the way in Florida at Grandma's house. Is NOTHING sacred?"


More pictures of Amina on her mini vacation:

I guess with a name like "Amina Akbar" even babies aren't safe from airport security. If anyone knows what explosives could fit in a baby New Balance, please let me know.



It's clear she gets sick of all the pictures we take...Sorry Amina! I don't really care!


Aww...such a peaceful sleeping baby. Too bad its the calm before the storm, or after the storm or however the saying goes.

Amina loves the pool!

Baby drool is good for shining up those granite countertops.


Like father like daughter.

I really needed this vacation.

No comments: